
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?rca7iotzcog... FACEBOOK LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tnoel/... This was my first ever mix and I know my technique isn't very good but please don't be harsh :P Check out my newer mixes :D A mix I made of Skrillex's remix of Levels and Get Up by Korn featuring Skrillex on my Numark Mixtrack Pro. I do not own these songs, all rights belong to their rightful owner. Likes, Comments and Subscriptions appreciated :) Mixer: Numark Mixtrack Pro Speakers: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speaker System DJ Software: Serato DJ Intro Laptop: Dell Inspiron
Levels Up (Mix) - Avicii-Levels (Skrillex Remix) / Korn-Get Up (Feat. Skrillex) - YouTube |
| 8,138 Likes | 8,138 Dislikes |
| 971,969 views views | 36,889 followers |
| Music Tove Lo - Glad He's Gone Levels (Skrillex Remix Sound of Dubstep Soft Edit) | Upload TimePublished on 24 Feb 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét