
Staff, good team is team like that, who knows how to organize on the map and knows who the tank is, who is the one who keeps the control and the Full damage that is further away. I really enjoy playing with that team. ℹ️ Cov LvL230 ◽ Background music: MuraD - Sky (Inspired By Alan Walker) [NCN Release] ◽Site of Goddess: https://chaotichelpline.com ◽Blog: https://giltubeplay.blogspot.com ◽ Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/gtpYT ⏺️ Tags: #GoddessPrimalChaos #MMORPG #RPG ◽If you are looking for content, leave it in the comments, because I will reply with a corresponding link or I will save your theme to record in the future.
Melhor covil que já fiz - Goddess: Primal Chaos - YouTube |
| 66 Likes | 66 Dislikes |
| 1,171 views views | 6,335 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 9 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét