
This Boss becomes one of the most difficult of the game due to its abilities and its type of damage, to pass, it requires a lot of player control, and to use the right fruits. This time I recorded only one Gameplay, but I intend to bring a video talking everything I know about this boss and the ways to go. ◽ Background music: T-Mass - Bow and Arrow [NCS Release] ◽Site of Goddess: https://chaotichelpline.com ◽ Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/gtpYT ⏺️ Tags: #GoddessPrimalChaos #MMORPG #RPG ◽If you are looking for content, leave it in the comments, because I will reply with a corresponding link or I will save your theme to record in the future.
O BOSS MAIS DIFÍCIL DO JOGO? - Goddess: Primal Chaos (Gameplay) - YouTube |
| 55 Likes | 55 Dislikes |
| 1,105 views views | 6,335 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 27 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét