![Tnoel - Brick (Original Song) [HD] [Dubstep] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yOZnEGUiKdc/maxresdefault.jpg)
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/6756073... FACEBOOK LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tnoel/... I decided to try producing my own tracks and this is my first ever one :) I recommend listening to it through earphones/headphones as it doesn't sound as good on speakers. Seeing as I am new to producing, the intro of my song is similar to the intro from the song created by the Tornado Twins in their very helpful tutorials on how to produce dubstep on Ableton. Apart from that, the rest of the song is entirely my own creation. Likes, comments and subscriptions appreciated :) Software: Ableton Live 8.2.2 Laptop: Dell Inspiron
Tnoel - Brick (Original Song) [HD] [Dubstep] - YouTube |
| 171 Likes | 171 Dislikes |
| 7,260 views views | 36,889 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 3 Dec 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét