![ReGenesis (Mix) [HD] - Tristam & Rogue-ReWel/Rogue-Exogenesis - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B6_z-3ckAXQ/hqdefault.jpg)
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/8631179... FACEBOOK LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tnoel/5... A mix I made of ReWel by Tristam & Rogue and Exogenesis by Rogue, on my Numark Mixtrack Pro. This is probably the hardest mix, cutting wise, I've done so far. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I'll be uploading a song I've been working on for a while in a few days when I finish it, so keep an eye out for it! :D I do not own these songs, all rights belong to their rightful owners. Likes, comments and subscriptions appreciated :) Mixer: Numark Mixtrack Pro Headphones: Sennheiser HD 205 Speakers: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speaker System DJ Software: Serato DJ Intro Laptop: Dell Inspiron
ReGenesis (Mix) [HD] - Tristam & Rogue-ReWel/Rogue-Exogenesis - YouTube |
| 1,466 Likes | 1,466 Dislikes |
| 45,565 views views | 36,889 followers |
| Music Exogenesis ReWel | Upload TimePublished on 20 Feb 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét