![Won't You Be Right In (Mix) [HD] - Nero-Won't You Be There/Skrillex-Right In - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CB1JbKMRQ2Y/hqdefault.jpg)
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/54658989... FACEBOOK LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tnoel/... Sorry I haven't uploaded a proper mix in a while, I've been making my own song which I'll upload when I finish the final bits :) A mix I made of Won't You Be There by Nero and Right In by Skrillex. I do not own these songs, all rights belong to their rightful owners. Likes, comments and subscriptions appreciated :) Mixer: Numark Mixtrack Pro Headphones: Sennheiser HD 205 Speakers: Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speaker System DJ Software: Serato DJ Intro Laptop: Dell Inspiron
Won't You Be Right In (Mix) [HD] - Nero-Won't You Be There/Skrillex-Right In - YouTube |
| 1,642 Likes | 1,642 Dislikes |
| 92,894 views views | 36,889 followers |
| Music Won't You (Be There) Nero | Upload TimePublished on 16 Nov 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét